You are an experienced web and graphic designer who lives and breathes creative digital design. You love the internet and create eye-popping visuals that engage consumers with brands and drive them to buy. You balance design with understanding of HTML/CSS so you can manage your design flow from start to finish. You work well with others in an off-site roll and want to work with a dynamic, exciting company where you can grow and contribute to the long-term value.
Key responsibilities also include:
– Meet with appropriate teammates to identify and define project parameters
– Develop and visualize multiple concepts for any given project
– Finalize concepts into finished comps for presentation, reviews and approvals
– Outsource appropriate resources to supply finished goods. Define and provide specifications for production and obtain documented cost estimates for processing and approval
– Provide direction on photo and video shoots
– Produce final artwork and incorporate into final layouts
A High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 5 years creative experience in a graphic design studio or advertising ad agency environment is required.
Qualified candidates for this role will possess the following education, experience and skills:
– Demonstrated proficiency using Mac OS and utilizing the Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– A portfolio demonstrating exceptional understanding and use of concept and design
– Demonstrated knowledge in the application of pre-press production methods and final production follow through
– Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
– Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Web Design, Advertising or related field preferred.
At Garmin, we like to laugh, have fun and work hard. It comes easily when you work on leading-edge products with hard-working individuals who share the same passion. We offer numerous opportunities to get involved (kickball anyone?) and believe strongly in a work-life balance so your creativity can flow.
Garmin offers one of the most comprehensive compensation and benefit plans around. We offer extensive health care coverage with little to no contributions, depending on the plan. Plus, we offer dental insurance, an employee stock purchase plan, a Retirement Plan, and much more… trust us, it doesn’t get much better than this. Unless of course, you want to talk table tennis, fitness spaces, product discounts… come on, what are you waiting for? Apply today.